Senior Principal Environmental Planner, President
Education and Certifications
- B.A., Economics/Political Science, Western Washington University
- Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead, #81607
- Environmental Project Delivery
- Regulatory Compliance Strategy
- Project and Program Management
Scott has over two decades of experience in environmental project delivery, and he is well regarded for his skills in scheduling and implementation, organization, and leadership. He has a long track record of success in negotiating with permitting and regulatory agencies on behalf of both public and private clients. Scott is a dynamic and highly motivated leader who delivers results by effectively coordinating and managing diverse, multidisciplinary teams, while developing excellent client relationships.
View Scott’s resume here.
“Scott is an excellent communicator and project manager. I am always impressed with his timely delivery of products, budgetary oversight and control, his ability to take on the difficult task and the energy and enthusiasm he brings to the job.”
– Anthony Stigall, Snohomish County Public Works