Managing Senior Biologist
Education and Certifications
- B.S., Biological Oceanography; Minor in Fisheries, University of Washington
- Professional Wetland Scientist, #2655, Society of Wetland Scientists
- Certified Ecological Restoration Practitioner, #0187, Society for Ecological Restoration
- Certified Fisheries Professional, #3280, American Fisheries Society
- Fisheries and Aquatic Habitat
- Wetland and Stream Delineations
- Mitigation Design, Monitoring, & Adaptive Management
- Water Quality
- Environmental Permitting
An environmental consultant since 1994, Kerrie has a diverse technical background that allows her to bring a big-picture understanding of the scientific and regulatory issues that may be expected for a specific project. She specializes in assessing impacts to fish and wetlands (freshwater and marine), regulatory permitting and associated mitigation, and restoration/mitigation design. Kerrie’s technical expertise includes wetland reconnaissance and delineations, stream-channel characterization, water quality monitoring, aquatic and terrestrial habitat evaluation, and functional assessment of aquatic ecosystems. Project types she has worked on are wide-ranging, and include restoration, road projects, culvert replacements, waterfront modification, facility siting, wastewater infrastructure, and mining. Kerrie is a Professional Wetland Scientist as well as a Certified Fisheries Professional and Certified Ecological Restoration Practitioner.
View Kerrie’s resume here.
“Kerrie has performed extensive surveys on our projects dealing with critical area habitats, wetlands, wetland mitigations, buffering averaging and monitoring. Kerrie’s work was performed at the highest level of proficiency, professionalism, and integrity and with a great level of success with regulators.”
– Gary Blanc, Manager Land Investment and Development, Sierra Pacific Industries