Confluence is looking for a full-time planner, biologist, or ecologist who enjoys working collaboratively on a variety of natural resources and transportation projects. This individual will provide project management and key support to other project managers by planning, implementing, and managing tasks. This individual will also provide technical expertise in a variety of ecological and/or regulatory areas, as well as ArcGIS tasks. Assignments will include fieldwork, report writing, permitting, and interacting with clients and regulatory agency staff.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in ecology, biology, planning, or related field (Master’s degree preferred, but not required.)
- 3-10 years of environmental consulting (agency experience may be included)
- Demonstrated experience in environmental permitting and regulatory compliance
- Familiarity with project management techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with ArcGIS
- NEPA/SEPA, ESA, wetlands, mitigation monitoring, construction monitoring (water quality)
- Puget Sound and Pacific Northwest experience
Please send a statement of interest and resume describing your experience to [email protected]. No phone calls please. Target start date will be March 1, 2022. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, but preference will be given to those received by February 4.
Confluence offers competitive benefits including: Insurance package including health, dental and vision, 401(k) and matching, Paid Time Off, commuter benefits.
NOTE: All employees are currently working remotely due to COVID-19; we may return to our Fremont office in the coming months. While working remotely, all tools needed to do the job (e.g., laptop) will be provided. Confluence is following all local, state, and federal guidelines on COVID-19 safety measures.
Confluence is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.