Project Ecologist II
Education and Certifications
- B.S., Ecology and Environmental Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Wetland Science and Management Certificate, University of Washington
- Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead, #82227
- Wetland Ecology and Delineation
- Environmental Permitting/Regulatory Compliance
- Mitigation Monitoring
- Fish Barrier Assessment
- Protected Species Monitoring
Suzanne is an ecologist and planner who works on freshwater and marine projects, conducting activities such as wetland delineations, stream and nearshore surveys, research and synthesis, mitigation monitoring, fish exclusion, GIS analysis, and permit preparation. She has contributed to environmental impact statements, biological assessments, mitigation plans, and critical areas reports. Suzanne is a Wetland Professional in Training (WPIT; Society of Wetland Scientists), and is trained in watershed restoration and culvert assessment.
View Suzanne’s resume here.
“Suzanne did a great job compiling and synthesizing data for an urban wildlife habitat assessment report of potential open space acquisition property in Kenmore. This was a unique project that analyzed habitat functions and values against grant-reviewed criteria. Suzanne’s responsiveness and professionalism contributed to a smooth and timely delivery of the document.”
– Maureen Colaizzi, Parks Project Manager, City of Kenmore